Sheep shear street L = 2,20 m, B = 0,50 m single-sided left
Sheep shear street is on request. Article is complete with walk-up
- To ease the work of the shearer Veno developed a shear street
- The sheep walks from the pen into the shear street.
- Using a sheep that is fixed in the shear street to get the other sheeps into the shear street.
- The shearer brings in one motion, with his leg, the sliding down.
- Then he can crab the sheep in one handling and put it on his butt.
- The slider goes up automatically.
- The following sheep can all walk into the shear street.
- Shearing can begin.
The shaver does not catch the sheep. Resulting in less stress for shearer and sheep!
For more information contact Veno.
Sheep shearing crate L = 2,20 m, B = 0,50 m single-sided left