Veno Ovibus treatment conveyor
- The treatment Ovibus band where sheep and lambs can undergo multiple treatments.
- Sheep walk from the pen into the Veno Ovibus. Sheep lies between two conveyor belts that move.
- Sheep and lambs are transported in a quiet way in the band and taken.
- While the ovibus band is running smoothly or stands still (foot pedal), you can treat your sheep.
- For example, Drenching, pills, vaccinate, sponges, earmarking places, reading EID, roads, crutching, select and general inspection.
- Ovibus stationary is available with several options:
- • Weighing Unit.
- • Built-in reader.
- • Mobile version.
- Technical data:
- Dimensions, L = 1.8 m Br = 0.9 m
- Electric, 220 volt. Engine 2 x 0.55 kw.
Crowding tub set H = 0,85 m complete with pen
Te Pari Loadbars 600 mm 2000 kg
Hurdle with sliding gate open H = 0,85 m, L = 2,46 m
Veno hurdle H = 0,85 m, L = 2,00 m with gate in frame
Veno hurdle H = 0,85 m, L = 2,46 m sheeted
Veno hurdle H = 0,85 m, L = 2,46 m