Te Pari Racewell HD6 Sheep handler
Based on the highly acclaimed 3 Way HD3 Handler the Racewell HD6 Sheep Handler is without question the ultimate precision sheep management tool.
With all the features of the 3 Way HD3 Sheep handler this top of the line model can weigh and draft fully automatically up to 6 ways by weight or EID while simultaneously undertaking a variety of other tasks such as dagging, capsule drenching and tagging.
This machine is ideal for producers finishing large numbers of lambs, sheep studs, and any producer that is using EID for detail flock recording. Racewell Sheep Handlers – Precision sheep management!
• 6 way Manual or Auto weighing and drafting
• 4 function radio remote control
• 3 operating modes for different speed situations
• Adjustable clamp pressure
• Rubber floor
• 4 optical sensors to control catch position
• Optional hydraulic trailer system
• Optional foot pedal clamp control
• Manual or fully automated drafting by weight range or EID
• Limited labour situations
• Clean/dirty sorting of sheep using remote
• Standing crutch or side crutch if tilt fitted
• Capsule drenching and inoculating
• Manual read and application of ear tags
• Mouthing and checking udders
• Weighing and rapid dagging