Degradation by manure
• Our products consist mainly of galvanized steel to prevent rust formation.
• However, the zinc protection can not provide protection against the penetration of acids from manure and silage, hence we recommend that you treat your fence, support columns and closing pins with a bitumen lacquer.
• With us, you can order ’Tenco Bitumen Construction Layer Black’ in 1 and 2.5 liter cans. Larger volume cans on request.
• Tenco Bitumen Construction Layer Black, after drying, is odourless, tasteless and non-toxic.
1. Make sure the surface is dry and free of grease and dirt.
2. Use the Tenco Bitumen Construction Layer for the critical areas.
3. Grease the fence or support columns at least twice with the lacquer. Remove loose and older bitumen layers.
4. Spread well above the expected manure or straw height.
5. Product is ready for placement in an acidic environment. When bitumen loses or disappears, remove loose and older bitumen layers and re-lubricate with the bitumen lacquer, see step 1 till 4.
Tenco Bitumen Construction Layer Black 1 L